Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Floyd Mayweather Sr. on Pacquiao: "I'd tell him he's a fagg*t"





Floyd Mayweather Sr. is out of his mind.



Pacquiao SCARED of Mayweather? Get things straight in your head, man: Pacquiao already agreed to your random drug tests. Who didn't come to the bargaining table? Your son!






Check out this excerpt from an interview done by EastSideBoxing -- you can get the whole interview over there:


JENNA: Now Floyd, taking things back to your son and his potential fight with Pacquiao. If you could speak to Pacquiao right now face to face what would you say to him?

MAYWEATHER: I’d tell him he’s a fagg*t. You know what I’d tell him. Go stick your head up under your dress. That’s what I would tell him. I’m being real with you. I’d tell him he ain’t nothing but a sissy and a little girl. They got, as a matter of fact I’ve seen a thing in one of these books. Hold on just a second. Hey Lloyd! Where’s that book at about all of those athletes? That book about all of the athletes? You know the one, it had Pacquiao in there and Kobe in there? Well you know what, I’ll tell you just like the book says it. Hold on one second here. Here it is right here, here’s the book. It has nothing to do with no sissy. Just hold on just a second. I got something right here. I’m trying to find something right here. This is exactly what I would tell him. It’s in this book here. It’s “The Twenty Biggest Bitches in the Sport”. That’s what it says, “The Twenty Biggest Bitches in the Sport”. Guess who’s right here? Manny Pacquiao. It says “Biggest Bitches in the Sport” and that’s what he is, a bitch.

JENNA: So basically you’re questioning his manhood a little bit for not immediately taking a match with Floyd Mayweather Junior?

MAYWEATHER: Let me tell you something. What I’m saying here is not so much about that. Yeah, it would be that because of all these other guys. He ain’t got no problem with fighting all the big guys—De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, the other African guy, the other guy who he fought with the title. I’m just saying he beat these guys, Cotto, he beat all these guys like they’re nothing. Pacquiao’s one of the biggest fagg*ts on the planet.

JENNA: So you think he’s afraid to fight your son?

MAYWEATHER: Yeah, he’s scared. The only thing they’re trying to do is to switch this around and make it look like it’s my son that’s scared. He ain’t the one that’s scared. I know who’s scared for real. They want to try and make it look like Floyd is scared, and he wants to do this, and make him take the test. No. You take the test. There ain’t nothing wrong with you taking the test. You take the test but one thing about it, don’t ask for the same amount of money because you don’t deserve it. You don’t deserve it.

No comments:

Check these out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails